Monday, November 20, 2006

A few quotes...

Well my final went well from what I could tell. I'll find out in a couple weeks how it really went, but I don't think there is anything to lose any sleep on. Plus, I think I lost enough sleep last night thinking about too many things. My brain just didn't want to turn off last night. I surprisingly feel pretty rested today, which is great because I think I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. Okay, so there are a couple quotes that I've been thinking about the past 24 hours or so....

"Don't plan as much as prepare yourself to wait."

A few words of wisdom from a mentor of mine. Someone who I completely trust, and value her opinion so much.

"There are many things to think about, but nothing to worry about."

This actually was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition last night, and I loved it. I I think as a child of God, this statement couldn't be more true. I have nothing to worry about because God will lead me through anything that I encounter.

Okay, well those are just a few thoughts for the day. Time to get packing! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Great quotes! You may have to remind me of some of them in the future...

Sarah B said...

i LOVE the quotes LO...so awesome...they are similar to ones i have been reflecting on with some of the changes taking place in my life here shortly. love ya cant wait to see ya!