Friday, November 17, 2006

My new do!

I went and got my hair cut and styled today. It was great! I love the feeling...just sitting there chatting with the hair stylist, having your hair played with for hours. Yeah, it rocks! I ended up getting a few inches off, and had a few layers too. I also went back to my natural color with only a few very natural high lights. I'm so happy with it! I ended up getting to late to go on my run for today, so I'll have to do that tomorrow, but no biggie.


Anyway, so I was going to take some pictures and then load them on my computer. Well, all was good with taking pictures, but then when I went upload them my camera died. That's right, no more battery power! So, out I went to the store. I was walking out of the store, back to my car, and this guy goes "Well, hello." No joke! I just smiled and kept walking to my car. I was like, did that really just happen? Then it was back home to upload pictures and make dinner.


So here you go, the much awaited picture of my new do! (Remember, I had to take this myself, so it's not that great, but it will do for now!)



Well, that's all for now, nothing too exciting as you can tell! Maybe I'll go dress up and take more pictures! Ha, okay let's not get too crazy! Over and out!

Lo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how beautimus you look!! no wonder the fella said hello :)

Jeanna said...

WOOHOO! Hottie in the house!

Jen said...

oooo.. love the do. :) Very you.

Can't wait to see it in person soon!