Monday, November 06, 2006

Recipes & Off the trail...

So my mom sent me some great recipes, and I got them today! I was so excited! Not only did she send me some of the recipes that I had asked for, but so many more, and even some dark chocolate M&M's too! Yum! So now I need to figure out when I'm making all this great food! Maybe I'll make it this weekend when a few of my friends drive in from Indiana! I'm so excited about having friends come out here, even if it is only for a few days.

Over the past few days, I haven't gone on my usual run. The first couple days, I wasn't feeling well at all, so I opted to get rest, rather than head out on the trail. Today, I really should have gone for a fun, but just didn't feel motivated. So tomorrow, I am not letting myself opt out of my run. I'm even going to try and get up early and run, but we'll see how that goes. I'm not concerned with any serious training yet. I won't really start training for the half until the beginning of next year. For now it will just be running to keep my muscles used to the activity. I'll be sure to keep things posted on here on how things go! Over and out!

Lo!

**Oh, and for those of you who didn't feel like trying to figure out the fun little puzzle from a few days ago...I'll be home for thanksgiving!!! So there you go! Hopefully I get to see so many of you all!!!**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to make any of the above-mentioned food for me at any time....really....even two in the morning....monkey bread what?? :) Oh, and also, consider this me kicking you in the butt for not running...I'm going to be nice now...but you don't want to see me upset! Grrr....get out there and run!! You can do it!! (Motivational enough? :) )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting some visitors from home this weekend! I wish I could have been one of them.. but it's just hard to get that far away :)