Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Over sleeping & Pain!

Oh my! My day started off crazy! I set my alarm for 0630 so I could get up and run in the morning. When my alarm went off, I decided it was more beneficial for more sleep than running because I couldn't sleep last night. So I re-set my alarm for 0730, and plan to get up then to get ready for class. My alarm goes off, and I turn it off, but don't want to get out of bed just yet, so I figure I'll stay there for another 5 minutes. The next time I looked at my phone (also my alarm clock) it says 0801, not good! I jump out of bed, through my scrubs on, brush my teeth, and run out the door! Luckily, I live only minutes from school, so I still got there early.

For class the last half was body work, and one of my classmates was going to give me a massage. So she gave me a deep tissue massage, and I was in some pain after the fact. However, I decided that I was going to go for a run anyway. OUCH! I was in so much pain half way through my run, that I literally stopped. I walked back because my calves were on fire! I could hardly walk! I made sure to stay off my feet the rest of the day, massaging them some, hoping it would help. We'll see how my run turns out tomorrow! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: