Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Busting down barriers!


Alright so today I wasn't really planning on running because Monday I managed to some how pull a muscle! Yeah, so I was in pain, and didn't run yesterday. After chillin' for a little bit after class, I decided that I was going to go for a run, even if it was a short run. So I got all geared up...it's cool outside, upper 30's lower 40's, so I put on my oh so fun running tights, gloves, hat, short sleeve, long sleeve, ipod, shoes...and then I was off! I realized about 10 feet from my door that I forgot my watch, but oh well, no biggie! So I start my run out, and figure I'll run at least two miles and see how I'm doing. I am getting close to my turn around, and decide that I'm going to keep going. So I keep going, and get to my next turn around, and keep going! I ended up running SIX miles! I just keep beating those mental, and even a few physical barriers down! I felt so great when I finished! I did my usual crunches, and push ups, and I can't tell you how great I felt! Over and out!


Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok miss Wonderwoman! Make the rest of us look bad :)

Sarah B said...

yay for laura!!! hehe so proud of you!