Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A few thoughts...

I have a lot on my mind right now, and feel like I need to write about it. However, I don't know that I should really let it out yet. Maybe I need to let it simmer for a little while. I'm feel like I'm all over the place. In all of this I am doing my best to pray about it all, and seek out the wisdom of others who I trust, and value their opinion. I feel over my head. My heart is in a place that I haven't known before, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing, I just am not sure of really where that is. There are songs that I've heard a dozen times before, but it seems like I'm really listening to the lyrics for the first time. These lyrics, are the lyrics of my heart right now. I can't really explain it better than this song in my heart. It plays again and again. It makes me smile, and it makes my heart ache. It aches for these lyrics to be true in my life. I know what I want, but I know that I am blinded by my own ambition. I pray that this is what God has for me, but I know that I have to be okay if it is not, and know that God has bigger plans than I can ever fathom. None of this probably even makes any sense, but that's fine, I just needed to get some stuff out, even if it is incredibly vague right now. Over and out!


Lo!

1 comment:

QueenB said...

God has "provisions you know not of more than you could ask or imagine!" Whatever it is I know you will rise to the occasion. You are an amazing woman of God. Just keep clinging to Him!! Love you so much !