Thursday, November 30, 2006

Support our troops...

I just read Melissa's blog, and I want to make sure to pass this on...


"There are lots of military personnel who are currently deployed away from home and are serving to protect America's interests abroad this holiday season. I wanted to ask each of you to visit this site http://www.letssaythanks.com/ and fill out a quick Happy Holidays card that will then be printed by Xerox and sent to the troops. It literally takes 5 seconds and 3 mouseclicks and can make a huge difference."

It only takes a couple minutes, and its worth your time. Please take the time, so many troops have given their time already. Thank you. Over and out!
Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already did it before I even read this :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this princess, I took a moment and did it.