Friday, November 03, 2006

Finding "Mr. Right"!!!

So today in class, for whatever reason, which I'm still not sure why, a few of my classmates decided that they were going to figure out the right guy for me. I found this all to be very amusing. I think one of their huge reasons why, was because I told them that I have been single for five years. So they were saying that the guy for me, I would happen to find, when I'm out running. The whole scene where we are running in opposite directions, and he turns back around to run with me. Literally they said this! I was like, I don't know about that! They then said that we would be sitting around on game days watching Notre Dame, and the Colts, drinking Naked juice (if you don't know this amazing juice, go here!). I seriously, couldn't help but laugh! One of the girls works at a bridal shop, so she said that she would help me out when I get married, as far as picking out my dress...which I told her that I already drew up my plan, so I've got it covered. I then told them that I am hoping that my grandma would make it, but that I'd have to make sure to give her an early finish date...I don't want her pulling pins out as I'm walking down the isle. So one of the girls says, you might want to make that about 6 weeks early so if you freak out and eat a lot you have time to let it out some. I looked at her crazy and said..."If I freak out, I run! So if anything she'd have to take it in!" It really was quite hysterical talking about it all though. I mean, hello, I'm not even thinking about any of this stuff! I figure if I'm not out looking for that special someone, they'll happen to cross my path...because I feel like whenever you are searching for something you rarely find it! So there you go! Oh, and if you're wondering about the picture, well I love sea kayaking, and miss it, so I figured I'd put a picture of it up! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: