Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Brrr...

So today I woke up around 5:40 only to realize that I could still get some more sleep in, so I turned back over and fell asleep. I then woke up at 6:15 because I was cold...I had my window open a little bit because it was pretty warm out still when I went to bed, well come around 6:15 I had to crawl under my comforter! I ended up getting to school as the temperature was steadily dropping. When I left school it had dropped at least 15 degrees...yikes! By around 2pm sleet was everywhere. There is a severe ice storm warning for the area, and schools are already closing. We'll see if I still have to go to school tomorrow...I can't figure out why I wouldn't have to, but I guess they deal with things a little different around here when it snows/sleets/etc. So all of y'all back home let me tell you...right now at 9:15/8:15 central its 27 degrees here, and feels like 15...back home....its 56, and it feels like its 56 out! So have some fun with that! Yikes! I'm good with it all this though...it makes things fun, although I'm sure most of my classmates wouldn't agree with me! Time to go and get cozy warm! Over and out!


Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful!

Jeanna said...

It is now 38 here...are you starting to feel better now?? We are soon to be covered in ice and snow!

Must say though, kind miss the snow...makes it feel like Christmas is actually coming!